- We will use the email address provided to us for the purpose of contacting you and by clicking on the agree button you have “opted-in” to accept these e-mails, by your own free will and choice.
- We do not disclose nor provide any information you provide to third parties without your consent. We may disclose them however when there is any possibility of damaging life, health, or properties of yourself as well as public, and when we need to respond to court orders, legal process, or to any legitimate request by authorities with which we must comply.
- We may share information you provided with other entity that satisfies information protection standard for the purpose of system maintenance.
- We have taken commercially reasonable care and precautions to ensure that no viruses / Key Loggers/ Destructive Trojans/ FTP Trojans/ DOS Trojans/ Proxy Trojans/ Software Detection Trojans / Malwares are present on this web site; however, we cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage occurring from the use of this web site.
- By clicking "agree" on this page, you also agree to (a) provide us with true and accurate information about yourself; (b) not damage properties, honor and privacy of other users or third parties; and/or (c) not damage the trust and properties of EW TechSol.
- Any wrong information about customer address may result in delay in installation of solar power system.
- EW TechSol will not be held liable for any damage to the solar power or hot water system caused by fire, flood, storms or other accidents and wildlife.
- EW TechSol does not give any guarantees regarding daily energy production by the solar system. The production of installed solar system varies for each installation depending on the weather, direction of roof, shades and other contributing factors.